what is Smart Lock?
Keep your device unlocked when it’s safe with you.
Smart lock can do this by recognizing signals like when your device is in your pocket or near your home. You won’t need to unlock your phone using password, pin or pattern.
Follow the steps given below to Turn on Smart lock on. The options may be different on different brands. You may contact your manufacturer to know more about the device you are using.
You must have Android 6.0 and up running on your device to use this feature.
- On your device, open the Settings app.
- Under “Personal,” tap Security.
- Under “Advanced,” tap Trust agents. Make sure that “Smart Lock” is switched on. It may be off by default.
- Tap Back .
- Under “Device security,” tap Smart Lock.
Enter your PIN, pattern, or password. If you don’t already have one set up, follow the on-screen prompts. You’ll need to enter it any time that you want to change your Smart Lock settings.
- You’re carrying your device with you
- Your device is in a certain place
- You’ve connected a specific Bluetooth device
- Your device recognizes your face
The device will stay unlocked when its with you.
You may add location details where you want you device to be unlocked automatically.
Bluetooth watches, fitness trackers, or car speaker systems are good choices for trusted devices that you may add in the list of trusted devices.
Unlock your device with face recognition. Although its less secure but interesting at the same time.
When you say “Ok Google” from a secure lock screen and the device will be able to recognize your voice, you can ask Google to do things for you, or visit sites, without manually unlocking your device.
Hope you enjoyed reading this post.
Keep visiting our site for more interesting stories.